Artificial Intelligence is a term that can conjure up any number of popular characters from science fiction. But in IT, AI is very real and has been delivering quantifiable benefits for years – from much needed insight into user experiences to proactive support with self-driving network optimization.
As more vendors use the term “AI”, it can be difficult to determine what is fact and what is fiction. More importantly, it can be challenging to determine the real benefits that AIOps can bring to your business. This whiteboard series helps to demystify AI in IT. It shows how Juniper uses real data science, ML and AI technologies to bring automation, insight and actions to IT operations, and what you as an IT professional need to know to prepare your network for the next decade and beyond.
What You’ll Learn
- How AI helps filter actual data from noise for faster decision making with higher confidence ratings
- How to leverage AIOps to shift from reactive, tactical tasks to proactive, strategic planning
- The difference between various AI, data science and machine learning algorithms
- How mutual information is used to help discover network features causing user experience problems
- How LSTM neural networks are enabling anomaly detection with low false positives
- How decision tree algorithms are being used to determine AP and switch health
- The role of conversational interfaces and how they are changing IT interaction with users and the network
Choose Your Track
AI is a large topic space! To help make your exploration of real-world AI fundamentals easier, we’ve built a track-based system available on the AI-Driven Enterprise landing page.
Track 1: AI Fundamentals
Track 2: The components of AI and Juniper’s data science toolbox
Track 3: Putting it all together – VNA and Juniper/Mist demos of real AI in action
Track 4: Industry experts offer thoughts on how AI will change the world, exploring its meaning and application.
These tracks contain whiteboard videos that explain AI concepts like mutual information, decision trees, etc. In addition, there are blogs, eGuides and a podcast with Jeopardy champion Ken Jennings.
Product by product, and service by service, the AI-driven enterprise is making the journey from the extraordinary to the conventional. Learn the how of AIOps and why the AI-driven enterprise is needed to answer the challenges of scale and complexity that tomorrow is sure to bring.