For the third consecutive year, Juniper Networks has awarded NEC as its “Global Alliance Partner of the Year.” The Juniper NEC Alliance Team is honored to work with NEC and has an immense appreciation for all of NEC’s hard work and commitment to excellence. This award is the result of the unique value established, and the trust earned with customers.
Throughout 2021, Juniper and NEC partnered to provide long-term expertise in IP networks to support service providers, including:
- Deploying Algeria Telecom’s nationwide 5G-ready IP metro network and automation, driving toward the best possible user experience at scale with deep visibility and simplified operations.
- Simplifying the network architecture of Herotel, implementing the first segment routing network in Africa
Other examples of NEC and Juniper partnering to establish new domains include:
- Implementing the data center network for Millicom
- Revolutionizing the Wi-Fi experience for Raizen’s Headquarters in Brazil
This is an exciting time within our NEC-Juniper Global Alliance as we further unlock our potential to take our business to the next level. With the creation of NEC’s 5G Transport Network Center of Excellence (COE), we can drive new value together as we focus on:
- Enabling NEC’s automation practice
- Building NEC’s advanced service capabilities
- Leveraging Juniper’s new Cloud Metro offering
- Moving toward realizing our E2E Open Network (IP + 5G) vision
Congratulations to NEC for its ongoing commitment to excellence by achieving this high honor!
Rami Rahim (Juniper CEO) and Hideyuki Ogata (NEC GM of SP Solutions)